To keep everything transparent, clear, and above-board, we have a detailed editorial policy which forms the base set of rules which all authors on this site work to. We will adhere to this editorial policy in all of our writing.
Disclosures & Conflicts of Interest
Any and all information which could influence the content of a post will be disclosed clearly and succinctly at the end of the post beginning with “Disclosure:”. A disclosure statement will be applied whenever any of the following are true:
- A post is written mentioning a former Travelllll.com staff member or founder
- A post is written mentioning a current Travelllll.com sponsor or affiliate
- A post is written about a product or service which has been donated to your for review purposes
- A post is written about a company or campaign which the author has been involved with at any time in the past or present.
- There are any affiliate links, codes, or discounts within the post which the author or Travelllll.com stand to receive any form of compensation for.
- The author has been paid by someone other than Travelllll.com to write the article
- The article written has previously been published on another site.
- The article written has been significantly edited since publication
Disclosure of Edits After Publication
We fully disclose all edits and changes made to an article after it has been published. If an article is edited after publication, a link will appear at the end of the post linking to any and all previous versions of the post, which can be compared side by side with the current version. We do this to make it extremely easy for our readers to see when a post has been changed from its original state, and why.
Any product or service reviews will be conducted professionally and objectively with no influcence or bias towards companies who have donated their products or services for the purpose of a review. Wherever possible, items donated for review will be given away to Travelllll.com readers.
Image, Media and Quote Attribution
All images, videos, quotes and other media will be accurately and obviously attributed to their original creators. Wherever possible a link will be included back to the source of the original information, and any appropriate meta data will be included where relevant to the article (date, publisher, etc).
We encourage authors to link to external sources wherever relevant and interesting to the content of the post. We do not accept posts littered with lots of unnecessary links, or an excess of links back to the author’s own site. We will remove or nofollow any links which appear to be gratuitous.
Travelllll.com does not tolerate paid links in any way, shape or form. Any author who publishes an article with a link which has been paid for on Travelllll.com will be immediately and permanently banned from writing for the site. Any post found to be containing paid links will be immediately retracted in its entirety.